The New Defence has been the home of Horley Town FC since 2003. And what a fine venue it is too, with a floodlit pitch, and dominated by an impressive clubhouse building. There is a covered area immediately in front, with three rows of seats flanked on either side by the dugouts. In addition, bar and function facilities overlook the pitch from the upper floor of the building and provide an excellent elevated view through large double-glazed windows.
In order to submit Match Reports you need to have a login.
Its easy to create a login on the website. Here's how:
- Goto http://www.horleytownfc.info/registration-form.html
- Fill in
- Your Name
- Your Choice of Login Name
- Your Password (and confirm the password)
- Your email address (and confirm it)
- The Captcha words
The Captcha part is the bit most people hate. A couple of tips.
- One word is made up by the computer, the other is probably a mis-spelled real word
- If you cant read them click on the refresh icon to change it
Click on Register
That should take you to a screen with this message
You now need to check your email for the activation code.
It will be a link in the email like this
Just click the link!
At that stage you have an active account but as yet you cannot add Match Reports or the like.